“A bad headache can destroy all plans for the day.”
These are few common type of headache:
1. Cervicogenic Headache
- Commonly having one sided headache from the back of the head until forehead and eyes, it will involve with shoulder pain and soreness too.
- It will last for one hour or several weeks
- Moderate to severe intensity
- One sided headache involving eyes and head mostly with gradual onset.
- It will last for 4-72 hours
- Moderate to severe intensity of headache
3. Tension Headache
- Most common headache which involve bilateral side during the attacks.
- It will last half an hour to several hours
- Mild to high intensity
- Normally can be resolved by OTC medication or Panadols.
4. Cluster Headache
- Intense and explosive headache which involve at one side eye area more.
- It can last for 3 hours or sometimes weeks follow by remission period for months or years.
- High intensity of pain
5. Sinus Headache
- Headache that involve forehead, eyes, eyebrows, cheek and ear due to inflammation of the sinus.
- It will last days to weeks (resolved faster if treated)
- Mild to moderate intensity
Pain pattern of cervicogenic headache
Work from home has become a lifestyle recently due to Covid-19, work at home will need to use computer or other electronic devices for longer period. Will this become one of the causes of your headache?
Check out the video below, it might give you an answer for your current headache !!